The price is €30.00 to €55.00 (VAT included) per session. All rates on the Web have been applied the expected legal taxes in the Spanish legislation that is applicable to it.
Enigma Exit Games reserves the right to apply discounts promotions, specific dates, or specific times. These discounts may be subject to changes and modifications and applied for a certain time.
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS
- In the “Book Now!” a calendar shows days that can be selected, and the hours available. The days or hours not available will not be displayed on the website.
- To book a prior registration is not required.
- For a successful booking the user must select one of the available payment systems, which becomes effective if the cost of the service has been paid to the Provider for payment processes established in the web.
- Enigma Exit Games accepts payments by credit card or PayPal and El Corte Inglés Card.
- Enigma Exit Games sends a confirmation email to the user, with the reservation data, this email is sent to the email address provided by the user during the registration process. If this email is not received, you must contact Enigma Exit Games by sending an mail to email@example.com
POLICY CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
- The user does not have the ability to delete the reservation in the booking calendar of the Web. To do this you must inform staff of Enigma Exit Games by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any change or cancellation of a reservation is to be made with 1-day (24 hours) in advance.
- If the user cancels the reservation with more than 24 hours before the booked date, 50% of the paid amount will be reimbursed. To receive reimbursement the user must go to any El Corte Inglés Department Store (the ticket sales department) minimum 24 hours before the booked date.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 24 hours before the booked date the reimbursement cannot be claimed.
- If for technical reasons or otherwise, Exit Enigma Games can not provide its services, bookings that are affected may change to another date or the paid fee will be reimbursed, according to the user’s desire.
- Everyone involved in the game acts at his own risk. Enigma Exit Games is not responsible for accidents that users could endure during the game if they are due to users negligence, improper handling of facilities as well as the misuse of objects found in Enigma Exit Games.
- Enigma Exit Games is a game for adults therefore intended for people over 16 years. However, people between 10 and 15 can participate in Enigma Exit Games, provided they are accompanied by an adult and the adult deems it convenient.
- Enigma Exit Games reserves the right to refuse admission in these cases:
– It is forbidden to film or photograph inside the premises.
– It is prohibited to participate in the game under the influence of alcohol, any kind of drugs or any other mind altering substance.
–Bring or carry any object capable of causing injury to people or things.
– Lack of personal hygiene.
– Proven troublemakers who express violent attitudes and provoke or incite any disorder on the premises.
- It is not possible to initiate a game if there is a delay of 15 minutes compared to the booked time.
- The maximum duration of the game is one hour (60 minutes). You cannot extend the time.
- Enigma Exit Games reserves the right to request user rights for any images that have been taken within the premises. Before mentioned images may be used for the website, social media and promotional use.
- If during the game one of the players feel the need to leave the game, the game master will open the door and the rest of the players can continue playing. In case of accident, serious ailments or abuse of the the game in any way the game master can decide to stop the game completely.